Approximation of aggregate and extremal losses within the very heavy tails framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst Eberlein & Sebastian Raible, 1999. "Term Structure Models Driven by General Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 31-53.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Ernst Eberlein & Jean Jacod & Sebastian Raible, 2005. "Lévy term structure models: No-arbitrage and completeness," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 67-88, January.
- Ernst Eberlein & Fehmi Özkan, 2005. "The Lévy LIBOR model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 327-348, July.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Maria Siopacha & Josef Teichmann, 2007. "Weak and Strong Taylor methods for numerical solutions of stochastic differential equations," Papers 0704.0745, arXiv.org.
- Marc Henrard, 2004. "Swaptions: 1 price, 10 deltas, and ... 6 1/2 gammas," Finance 0407018, EconWPA, revised 27 Sep 2005.
- Giovanni Di Masi & Tomas Björk & Wolfgang Runggaldier & Yuri Kabanov, 1997.
"Towards a general theory of bond markets (*),"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 141-174.
- Björk, Tomas & di Masi, Giovanni & Kabanov, Yuri & Runggaldier, Wolfgang, 1996. "Towards a General Theory of Bond Markets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 143, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOperational risk modeling; Loss distribution approach; Basel II Capital Accord; Approximating processes; Monte Carlo simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:10:p:1153-1162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.