Managing austerity: rhetorical and real responses to fiscal stress in local government
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Carassus & Marcel Guenoun & Younes Samali, 2017. "Looking for savings in local governments: what devices to what rationalities? More control or more steering? [La recherche d’économies dans les collectivités territoriales : quels dispositifs pour ," Post-Print hal-01794397, HAL.
- Sébastien Dony, 2017. "Ce que nous apprennent les démarches d'amélioration de l'efficience dans les collectivités territoriales," Post-Print hal-01907400, HAL.
- Andrés Navarro-Galera & Francisco José Alcaraz-Quiles & David Ortiz-Rodriguez, 2018. "Enhancing Sustainability Transparency in Local Governments—An Empirical Research in Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-22, June.
- Ye, Bing & Lin, Ling, 2020. "Environmental regulation and responses of local governments," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Y. Samali & David Carassus, 2017. "La recherche d’économies dans les collectivités territoriales : Quels effets des démarches du contrôle et du pilotage sur la performance financière locale ?," Post-Print hal-02142213, HAL.
- Marcel Guenoun & François Meyssonnier & Emil Turc, 2015. "Les démarches de réduction des coûts dans les collectivités territoriales françaises : enjeux et état des lieux," Working Papers hal-01228461, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pubmmg:v:34:y:2014:i:2:p:99-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RPMM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.