What sort of capitalism is developing in Russia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Dyker, 2004. "Russian accession to the WTO—why such a long and difficult road?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 3-20.
- David Parker, 1999. "Water and Waste Water Services in the Russian Federation: A Study of Four Vodokanaly," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 219-235.
- Frode Nilssen & Geir Hønneland, 2001. "Institutional Change and the Problems of Restructuring the Russian Fishing Industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 313-330.
- David Dyker, 2000. "The Structural Origins of the Russian Economic Crisis," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 5-24.
- Estrin, Saul & Wright, Mike, 1999. "Corporate Governance in the Former Soviet Union: An Overview," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 398-421, September.
- Mario Gara, 2001. "The Emergence of Non-monetary Means of Payment in the Russian Economy," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 5-39.
- Jonathan Oldfield, 2000. "Structural Economic Change and the Natural Environment in the Russian Federation," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 77-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:9:y:1997:i:1:p:27-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.