The role of entrepreneurship in stimulating economic growth in developed and developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ovidiu Stoica & Angela Roman & Valentina Diana Rusu, 2020. "The Nexus between Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: A Comparative Analysis on Groups of Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-19, February.
- John Bosco Nnyanzi & Bruno L. Yawe & John Ddumba-Ssentamu, 2019. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Performance in Africa: A Sectoral Analysis with Focus on the Role of Finance, Institutions and Globalization," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(1), pages 37-55, January.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Vivian Valdmanis, 2020.
"Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 305-320, June.
- Zhiyang Shen & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Vivian Valdmanis, 2017. "Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability," Working Papers 2017-EQM-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Vivian Valdmanis, 2020. "Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability," Post-Print hal-03046676, HAL.
- Ahmad Fathi Alheet, 2019. "Investigating the relationship between entrepreneurial activity and economic growth: a case of Middle East," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(2), pages 1036-1047, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oaefxx:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:1442093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/OAEF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/OAEF20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.