Shipping freight derivatives: a survey of recent evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:marpmg:v:44:y:2017:i:2:p:271-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transe:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:164-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Tham, 2008. "Leading indicators for Arabian Gulf oil tanker rates," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 32(2), pages 139-149, June.
- repec:eee:transa:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:178-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goulas, Lambros & Skiadopoulos, George, 2012. "Are freight futures markets efficient? Evidence from IMAREX," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 644-659.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Huang, Chih-Yueh & van Dellen, Stefan, 2015. "A regime switching approach for hedging tanker shipping freight rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 44-59.
- Mitroussi, K. & Abouarghoub, W. & Haider, J.J. & Pettit, S.J. & Tigka, N., 2016. "Performance drivers of shipping loans: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 438-452.
- Mary R. Brooks, 2011. "Competition and Regulation in Maritime Transport," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alizadeh, Amir H., 2013. "Trading volume and volatility in the shipping forward freight market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 250-265.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Jan Koeman, 2017. "Does the Design of Spot Markets Matter for the Success of Futures Markets? Evidence from Dairy Futures," Working Papers in Economics 17/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Murthy Mudrageda & Frederic H. Murphy, 2008. "OR PRACTICE---An Economic Equilibrium Model of the Market for Marine Transportation Services in Petroleum Products," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 278-285, April.
- Ghiorghe Batrinca & Gianina Cojanu, 2013. "The Dynamics of the Dry Bulk Sub-Markets," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-2, December.
- Evangelia Kasimati & Nikolaos Veraros, 2017. "Is there accuracy of forward freight agreements in forecasting future freight rates? An empirical investigation," Working Papers 230, Bank of Greece.
- Giovanni Pantuso & Kjetil Fagerholt & Stein W. Wallace, 2016. "Uncertainty in Fleet Renewal: A Case from Maritime Transportation," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 390-407, May.
- Amir Alizadeh & Konstantina Kappou & Dimitris Tsouknidis & Ilias Visvikis, 2014. "Liquidity Risk Premia in the International Shipping Derivatives Market," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0053-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.), 2011. "A Handbook of Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12679.
- Axarloglou, Kostas & Visvikis, Ilias & Zarkos, Stefanos, 2013.
"The time dimension and value of flexibility in resource allocation: The case of the maritime industry,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 35-48.
- Axarloglou, Kostas & Visvikis, Ilias & Zarkos, Stefanos, 2012. "The Time Dimension And Value Of Flexibility In Resource Allocation: The Case Of The Maritime Industry," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 2-2012, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Kappou, Konstantina & Tsouknidis, Dimitris & Visvikis, Ilias, 2015. "Liquidity effects and FFA returns in the international shipping derivatives market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 58-75.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1146-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:7:p:743-756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandridis, G. & Sahoo, S. & Visvikis, I., 2017. "Economic information transmissions and liquidity between shipping markets: New evidence from freight derivatives," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 82-104.
- Yao-Jen Hsiao & Heng-Chih Chou & Chun-Chou Wu, 2014. "Return lead-lag and volatility transmission in shipping freight markets," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 697-714, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:33:y:2006:i:3:p:233-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.