Shipping freight derivatives: a survey of recent evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Tham, 2008. "Leading indicators for Arabian Gulf oil tanker rates," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 32(2), pages 139-149, June.
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Huang, Chih-Yueh & van Dellen, Stefan, 2015. "A regime switching approach for hedging tanker shipping freight rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 44-59.
- Mary R. Brooks, 2011. "Competition and Regulation in Maritime Transport," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 37 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alizadeh, Amir H., 2013. "Trading volume and volatility in the shipping forward freight market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 250-265.
- Ghiorghe Batrinca & Gianina Cojanu, 2013. "The Dynamics of the Dry Bulk Sub-Markets," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(6), pages 1-2, December.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.), 2011. "A Handbook of Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12679.
- Axarloglou, Kostas & Visvikis, Ilias & Zarkos, Stefanos, 2013. "The time dimension and value of flexibility in resource allocation: The case of the maritime industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 35-48.
- Axarloglou, Kostas & Visvikis, Ilias & Zarkos, Stefanos, 2012. "The Time Dimension And Value Of Flexibility In Resource Allocation: The Case Of The Maritime Industry," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 2-2012, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1146-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandridis, G. & Sahoo, S. & Visvikis, I., 2017. "Economic information transmissions and liquidity between shipping markets: New evidence from freight derivatives," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 82-104.
- Goulas, Lambros & Skiadopoulos, George, 2012. "Are freight futures markets efficient? Evidence from IMAREX," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 644-659.
- Mitroussi, K. & Abouarghoub, W. & Haider, J.J. & Pettit, S.J. & Tigka, N., 2016. "Performance drivers of shipping loans: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 438-452.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Jan Koeman, 2017. "Does the Design of Spot Markets Matter for the Success of Futures Markets? Evidence from Dairy Futures," Working Papers in Economics 17/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Evangelia Kasimati & Nikolaos Veraros, 2017. "Is there accuracy of forward freight agreements in forecasting future freight rates? An empirical investigation," Working Papers 230, Bank of Greece.
- Amir Alizadeh & Konstantina Kappou & Dimitris Tsouknidis & Ilias Visvikis, 2014. "Liquidity Risk Premia in the International Shipping Derivatives Market," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-15, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41278-016-0053-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alizadeh, Amir H. & Kappou, Konstantina & Tsouknidis, Dimitris & Visvikis, Ilias, 2015. "Liquidity effects and FFA returns in the international shipping derivatives market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 58-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:33:y:2006:i:3:p:233-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .