Identifying the Drivers of Social Entrepreneurial Impact: Theoretical Development and an Exploratory Empirical Test of SCALERS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moon Gyu Kim & Ji-Hwan Lee & Taewoo Roh & Hosung Son, 2020. "Social Entrepreneurship Education as an Innovation Hub for Building an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: The Case of the KAIST Social Entrepreneurship MBA Program," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(22), pages 1-23, November.
- Brett R. Smith & Geoffrey M. Kistruck & Benedetto Cannatelli, 2016. "The Impact of Moral Intensity and Desire for Control on Scaling Decisions in Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 677-689, February.
- Andries, Petra & Daou, Alain & Verheyden, Laura, 2019. "Innovation as a vehicle for improving socially vulnerable groups’ access to basic provisions: A research note on the development of a questionnaire module," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 281-288.
- Alessandro Giudici & James G. Combs & Benedetto Lorenzo Cannatelli & Brett R. Smith, 2020. "Successful Scaling in Social Franchising: The Case of Impact Hub," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 44(2), pages 288-314, March.
- Kai Hockerts, 2017. "Determinants of Social Entrepreneurial Intentions," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 41(1), pages 105-130, January.
- Idahosa Igbinakhase & Vannie Naidoo, 2018. "Organisational Capabilities and Replicating Successful Programs Designed to Empower Poor Youths: A Correlational Study," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 10(5), pages 89-99.
- Islam, Syrus M., 2020. "Towards an integrative definition of scaling social impact in social enterprises," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 13(C).
- Anna Kwiotkowska, 2022. "Organizational Capabilities and Social Entrepreneurship: A Fuzzy-set Approach," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 272-285.
- Xiao-Min Yu & Ke Chen & Jin-Tong Liu, 2022. "Exploring How Organizational Capabilities Contribute to the Performance of Social Enterprises: Insights from China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-20, April.
- Sophie Bacq & Kimberly A. Eddleston, 2018. "A Resource-Based View of Social Entrepreneurship: How Stewardship Culture Benefits Scale of Social Impact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 589-611, October.
- Kevin André & Anne-Claire Pache, 2016. "From Caring Entrepreneur to Caring Enterprise: Addressing the Ethical Challenges of Scaling up Social Enterprises," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 659-675, February.
- Márcio Oliveira & Marlene Sousa & Rui Silva & Tânia Santos, 2021. "Strategy and Human Resources Management in Non-Profit Organizations: Its Interaction with Open Innovation," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Liu, Wentong & Kwong, Caleb C.Y. & Kim, Young-Ah & Liu, Hongfei, 2021. "The more the better vs. less is more: Strategic alliances, bricolage and social performance in social enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 128-142.
- Katja Zajko & Barbara Bradač Hojnik, 2018. "Social Franchising Model as a Scaling Strategy for ICT Reuse: A Case Study of an International Franchise," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-28, September.
- Roger SPEAR & Carman Ka Man CHAN, 2019. "Social Innovation - Scaling Social Impact: a Danish Case Study," CIRIEC Working Papers 1922, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Syrus M Islam, 2022. "Social impact scaling strategies in social enterprises: A systematic review and research agenda," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 47(2), pages 298-321, May.
- Carlos Bazan & Hannah Gaultois & Arifusalam Shaikh & Katie Gillespie & Sean Frederick & Ali Amjad & Simon Yap & Chantel Finn & James Rayner & Nafisa Belal, 2020. "A systematic literature review of the influence of the university’s environment and support system on the precursors of social entrepreneurial intention of students," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Busch, Christian & Barkema, Harry, 2022. "Align or perish: Social enterprise network orchestration in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 37(2).
- Song, Tianqi & Deng, Guosheng, 2020. "Technology and scaling up: Evidence from an NGO for adolescents with intellectual disabilities in China," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- De Beule, Filip & Klein, Martin & Verwaal, Ernst, 2020. "Institutional quality and inclusive strategies at the base of the pyramid," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5).
- Chaudhuri, Atanu & Prætorius, Thim & Narayanamurthy, Gopalakrishnan & Hasle, Peter & Pereira, Vijay, 2021. "Finding your feet in constrained markets: How bottom of pyramid social enterprises adjust to scale-up-technology-enabled healthcare delivery," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 173(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jsocen:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:126-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJSE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.