Positive-Definite ℓ 1 -Penalized Estimation of Large Covariance Matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avagyan, Vahe & Alonso, Andrés M. & Nogales, Francisco J., 2015. "D-trace Precision Matrix Estimation Using Adaptive Lasso Penalties," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 21775, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Cui, Ying & Leng, Chenlei & Sun, Defeng, 2016. "Sparse estimation of high-dimensional correlation matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 390-403.
- Jianqing Fan & Yuan Liao & Martina Mincheva, 2013.
"Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(4), pages 603-680, September.
- Fan, Jianqing & Liao, Yuan & Mincheva, Martina, 2011. "Large covariance estimation by thresholding principal orthogonal complements," MPRA Paper 38697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Lange & Eric C. Chi & Hua Zhou, 2014. "A Brief Survey of Modern Optimization for Statisticians," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 82(1), pages 46-70, April.
- Denis Belomestny & Mathias Trabs & Alexandre Tsybakov, 2017. "Sparse covariance matrix estimation in high-dimensional deconvolution," Working Papers 2017-25, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Binyan Jiang, 2015. "An empirical estimator for the sparsity of a large covariance matrix under multivariate normal assumptions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(2), pages 211-227, April.
- Zou, Tao & Chen, Song Xi, 2014. "Enhancing Estimation for Interest Rate Diffusion Models with Bond Prices," MPRA Paper 67073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Jushan & Liao, Yuan, 2016. "Efficient estimation of approximate factor models via penalized maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 1-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:500:p:1480-1491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.