Tracking Epidemics With Google Flu Trends Data and a State-Space SEIR Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baek, Changryong & Davis, Richard A. & Pipiras, Vladas, 2017. "Sparse seasonal and periodic vector autoregressive modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 103-126.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:194-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Fearnhead & Vasilieos Giagos & Chris Sherlock, 2014. "Inference for reaction networks using the linear noise approximation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 457-466, June.
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:1:p:283-293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2014. "Nowcasting Tourist Arrivals to Prague: Google Econometrics," MPRA Paper 60945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2017. "Forecasting Tourist Arrivals in Prague: Google Econometrics," MPRA Paper 83268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lili Zhuang & Noel Cressie, 2014. "Bayesian hierarchical statistical SIRS models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(4), pages 601-646, November.
- Andrew Hoegh & Marco A. R. Ferreira & Scotland Leman, 2016. "Spatiotemporal model fusion: multiscale modelling of civil unrest," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(4), pages 529-545, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:500:p:1410-1426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.