Composite Partial Likelihood Estimation Under Length-Biased Sampling, With Application to a Prevalent Cohort Study of Dementia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Shen & Jing Ning & Jing Qin, 2017. "Nonparametric and semiparametric regression estimation for length-biased survival data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 3-24, January.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:150-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhiping Qiu & Jing Qin & Yong Zhou, 2016. "Composite Estimating Equation Method for the Accelerated Failure Time Model with Length-biased Sampling Data," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(2), pages 396-415, June.
- Na Hu & Xuerong Chen & Jianguo Sun, 2015. "Regression Analysis of Length-biased and Right-censored Failure Time Data with Missing Covariates," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(2), pages 438-452, June.
- Ma, Huijuan & Zhang, Feipeng & Zhou, Yong, 2015. "Composite estimating equation approach for additive risk model with length-biased and right-censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 45-53.
- Yu-Jen Cheng & Chiung-Yu Huang, 2014. "Combined estimating equation approaches for semiparametric transformation models with length-biased survival data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 608-618, September.
- Zhang, Feipeng & Peng, Heng & Zhou, Yong, 2016. "Composite partial likelihood estimation for length-biased and right-censored data with competing risks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 160-176.
- Zhang, Qiaozhen & Dai, Hongsheng & Fu, Bo, 2016. "A proportional hazards model for time-to-event data with epidemiological bias," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 224-236.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:499:p:946-957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.