New Weighted Portmanteau Statistics for Time Series Goodness of Fit Testing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2003. "Has the Business Cycle Changed and Why?," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 159-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 2001.
"Measuring predictability: theory and macroeconomic applications,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 657-669.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, "undated". "Measuring Predictability: Theory and Macroeconomic Applications," CARESS Working Papres 97-19, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1998. "Measuring Predictability: Theory and Macroeconomic Applications," Working Papers 98-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1997. "Measuring predictability: theory and macroeconomic applications," Working Papers 97-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian, 1997. "Measuring Predictability: Theory and Macroeconomic Applications," NBER Technical Working Papers 0213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diebold, Francis X & Kilian, Lutz, 2000. "Measuring Predictability: Theory And Macroeconomic Applications," CEPR Discussion Papers 2424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti, 2010. "Hyper-spherical and elliptical stochastic cycles," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 169-181, May.
- Kasahara, Yukio & Pourahmadi, Mohsen & Inoue, Akihiko, 2009. "Duals of random vectors and processes with applications to prediction problems with missing values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(14), pages 1637-1646, July.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Nidhan Choudhuri & Subhashis Ghosal & Anindya Roy, 2004. "Bayesian Estimation of the Spectral Density of a Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1050-1059, December.
- Hannan, E J & Terrell, R D & Tuckwell, N E, 1970. "The Seasonal Adjustment of Economic Time Series," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(1), pages 24-52, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke Zhu, 2016.
"Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 463-485, March.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models," MPRA Paper 61930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Butucea, Cristina & Zgheib, Rania, 2016. "Sharp minimax tests for large Toeplitz covariance matrices with repeated observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 164-176.
- Smith, Geoffrey Peter, 2016. "Weekday variation in the leverage effect: A puzzle," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 193-196.
- Colin M. Gallagher & Thomas J. Fisher, 2015. "On Weighted Portmanteau Tests For Time-Series Goodness-Of-Fit," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Kokoszka, Piotr & Reimherr, Matthew & Wölfing, Nikolas, 2016. "A randomness test for functional panels," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 37-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:498:p:777-787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .