Estimation of Copula Models With Discrete Margins via Bayesian Data Augmentation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calabrese, Raffaella & Degl’Innocenti, Marta & Osmetti, Silvia Angela, 2017. "The effectiveness of TARP-CPP on the US banking industry: A new copula-based approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 1029-1037.
- Ruben Loaiza-Maya & Michael Stanley Smith, 2017. "Variational Bayes Estimation of Time Series Copulas for Multivariate Ordinal and Mixed Data," Papers 1712.09150, arXiv.org.
- Marchese, Scott & Diao, Guoqing, 2017. "Density ratio model for multivariate outcomes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 249-261.
- Zilko, Aurelius A. & Kurowicka, Dorota, 2016. "Copula in a multivariate mixed discrete–continuous model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 28-55.
- Pravin Trivedi & David Zimmer, 2017. "A Note on Identification of Bivariate Copulas for Discrete Count Data," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Sun, Can & Bie, Zhaohong & Xie, Min & Jiang, Jiangfeng, 2016. "Fuzzy copula model for wind speed correlation and its application in wind curtailment evaluation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 68-76.
- Kazim Azam & Andre Lucas, 2015. "Mixed Density based Copula Likelihood," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-003/IV/DSF084, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeffrey Racine, 2015. "Mixed data kernel copulas," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 37-59, February.
- Azam, Kazim & Pitt, Michael, 2014. "Bayesian Inference for a Semi-Parametric Copula-based Markov Chain," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1051, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stöber, Jakob & Hong, Hyokyoung Grace & Czado, Claudia & Ghosh, Pulak, 2015. "Comorbidity of chronic diseases in the elderly: Patterns identified by a copula design for mixed responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 28-39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:497:p:290-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.