A Semiparametric Approach to Dimension Reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:112-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:108-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luo, Wei & Cai, Xizhen, 2016. "A new estimator for efficient dimension reduction in regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 236-249.
- Yanyuan Ma, 2015. "Discussion," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 83(2), pages 207-211, August.
- Feng, Zhenghui & Wang, Tao & Zhu, Lixing, 2014. "Transformation-based estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 186-205.
- repec:oup:biomet:v:104:y:2017:i:3:p:583-596. is not listed on IDEAS
- Iaci, Ross & Yin, Xiangrong & Zhu, Lixing, 2016. "The Dual Central Subspaces in dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 178-189.
- Yanyuan Ma & Raymond J. Carroll, 2016. "Semiparametric estimation in the secondary analysis of case–control studies," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 127-151, January.
- Dong, Yuexiao & Yu, Zhou & Zhu, Liping, 2015. "Robust inverse regression for dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 71-81.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xuejing & Huo, Lei & Wen, Xuerong Meggie & Paige, Robert, 2017. "A link-free approach for testing common indices for three or more multi-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 236-245.
- Ding, Shanshan & Cook, R. Dennis, 2015. "Tensor sliced inverse regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 216-231.
- Sheng, Wenhui & Yin, Xiangrong, 2013. "Direction estimation in single-index models via distance covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 148-161.
- Zhou, Jingke & Xu, Wangli & Zhu, Lixing, 2015. "Robust estimating equation-based sufficient dimension reduction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 99-118.
- Zhou, Jingke & Zhu, Lixing, 2016. "Principal minimax support vector machine for sufficient dimension reduction with contaminated data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 33-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlasa:v:107:y:2012:i:497:p:168-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UASA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.