Intellectual Property Rights and Economic Development: Historical lessons and emerging issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2015.
"Leaders and followers: Perspectives on the Nordic model and the economics of innovation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 3-16.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2014. "Leaders and Followers: Perspectives on the Nordic Model and the Economics of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberta Benini, 2016. "Some key policy issues related to technology change, knowledge and absorption capacities in a country comparison perspective," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 95-112, August.
- Matthew Littleton, 2008. "The TRIPS Agreement and Transfer of Climate-Change-Related Technologies to Developing Countries," Working Papers 71, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2006. "Stages of Development, Economic Policies and a New World Economic Order," MPRA Paper 20055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajah RASIAH, 2013. "Stimulating Innovation in ASEAN Institutional Support, R&D Activity and Intellectual Property Rights," Working Papers DP-2013-28, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Erkan Gürpınar, 2016.
"Organizational forms in the knowledge economy: a comparative institutional analysis,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 501-518, July.
- Erkan Gürpinar, 2013. "Organizational Forms in the Knowledge Economy: A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 679, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Popov, V., 2011.
"Do We Need to Protect Intellectual Property Rights?,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, issue 11, pages 107-126.
- Vladimir Popov, 2010. "Do We Need to Protect Intellectual Property Rights?," Working Papers w0161, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Rossi, 2004. "Incomplete Contracts, Intellectual Property and Institutional Complementarities," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 55-76, July.
- David Pretel, 2009. "Máquinas, propiedad y progreso: el discurso tecnológico de las clases industriales en la España decimonónica," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Erkan Gurpinar, 2013. "Institutional Complementarities and Property Rights-Technology Equilibria under Knowledge Intensive Technology," Department of Economics University of Siena 673, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giulio Perani & Mario Pianta & Stefano Supino, 2010. "Innovation and Development. The Evidence from Innovation Surveys," Working Papers of BETA 2010-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1272-1283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Qian, 2010. "Are National Patent Laws the Blossoming Rain?," NBER Working Papers 16295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iader Giraldo, 2016. "Does International Trade Produce Convergence?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015161, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jhudca:v:2:y:2001:i:2:p:287-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJHD20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .