Moving from agenda to action: evaluating local climate change action plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Heidrich & Richard Dawson & Diana Reckien & Claire Walsh, 2013. "Assessment of the climate preparedness of 30 urban areas in the UK," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 120(4), pages 771-784, October.
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s1464333217500119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:681-690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kautto, N. & Peck, P., 2012. "Regional biomass planning – Helping to realise national renewable energy goals?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 23-30.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11027-015-9697-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:339-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fobissie Kalame & Denboy Kudejira & Johnson Nkem, 2011. "Assessing the process and options for implementing National Adaptation Programmes of Action (NAPA): a case study from Burkina Faso," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 535-553, June.
- Krause, Rachel M., 2012. "The impact of municipal governments' renewable electricity use on greenhouse gas emissions in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 246-253.
- Millard-Ball, Adam, 2012. "Do city climate plans reduce emissions?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 289-311.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; local jurisdiction; action plan; quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:53:y:2010:i:1:p:41-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.