Assessing the price effects of flood hazard disclosure under the California natural hazard disclosure law (AB 1195)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Doupe & Leo Dobes & Frank Jotzo, 2019. "Improving Understanding of Flood Risk: the Effects of Lowering the Cost of Accessing Flood Risk Information," Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 101-117, July.
- Miyuki Hino & Marshall Burke, 2020. "Does Information About Climate Risk Affect Property Values?," NBER Working Papers 26807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolyn Kousky, 2010. "Learning from Extreme Events: Risk Perceptions after the Flood," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(3).
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2010.
"The Life Satisfaction Approach to Environmental Valuation,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 139-160, October.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois, 2009. "The Life Satisfaction Approach to Environmental Valuation," Working papers 2009/07, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois, 2009. "The Life Satisfaction Approach to Environmental Valuation," IZA Discussion Papers 4478, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2009. "The Life Satisfaction Approach to Environmental Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 2836, CESifo.
- Daniel, Vanessa E. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2009.
"Flooding risk and housing values: An economic assessment of environmental hazard,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 355-365, December.
- Vanessa E. Daniel & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working Papers 07-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Daniel, Vanessa & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working papers 7333, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ellen Hanak & Georgina Moreno, 2012.
"California coastal management with a changing climate,"
Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 45-73, March.
- Ellen Hanak & Georgina Moreno, 2008. "California Coastal Management with a Changing Climate," PPIC Research Reports, Public Policy Institute of California, number coacli, dez..
- Sanglim Yoo & John E. Wagner, 2016. "A review of the hedonic literatures in environmental amenities from open space: a traditional econometric vs. spatial econometric model," International Journal of Urban Sciences, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 141-166, March.
- James R. Meldrum, 2016. "Floodplain Price Impacts by Property Type in Boulder County, Colorado: Condominiums Versus Standalone Properties," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 725-750, August.
- Bourdeau-Brien, Michael & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2019. "Municipal financing costs following disasters," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 48-64.
- Kellenberg, Derek K. & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2008. "Does rising income increase or decrease damage risk from natural disasters?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 788-802, May.
- Robert J. Johnston & Klaus Moeltner, 2019. "Special Flood Hazard Effects on Coastal and Interior Home Values: One Size Does Not Fit All," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(1), pages 181-210, September.
- Daniel R. Petrolia & Craig E. Landry & Keith H. Coble, 2013. "Risk Preferences, Risk Perceptions, and Flood Insurance," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(2), pages 227-245.
- Luechinger, Simon & Raschky, Paul A., 2009. "Valuing flood disasters using the life satisfaction approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 620-633, April.
- Eunah Jung & Heeyeun Yoon, 2018. "Is Flood Risk Capitalized into Real Estate Market Value? A Mahalanobis-Metric Matching Approach to the Housing Market in Gyeonggi, South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-17, November.
- McCoy, Shawn J. & Walsh, Randall P., 2018. "Wildfire risk, salience & housing demand," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 203-228.
- Abbie A. Rogers & Fiona L. Dempster & Jacob I. Hawkins & Robert J. Johnston & Peter C. Boxall & John Rolfe & Marit E. Kragt & Michael P. Burton & David J. Pannell, 2019. "Valuing non-market economic impacts from natural hazards," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 99(2), pages 1131-1161, November.
- Atreya, Ajita & Ferreira, Susana & Michel-Kerjan, Erwann, 2015. "What drives households to buy flood insurance? New evidence from Georgia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 153-161.
- Seung Kyum Kim, 2020. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change Adaptation Measures: Evidence from Miami-Dade County and New York City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-19, February.
- Ferreira, Susana & Liu, Haiyan & Brewer, Brady, 2018.
"The housing market impacts of wastewater injection induced seismicity risk,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 251-269.
- Liu, Haiyan & Ferreira, Susana & Brewer, Brady, 2016. "The Housing Market Impacts of Wastewater Injection Induced Seismicity Risk," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236069, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paul A. Raschky & Hannelore Weck-Hannemann, "undated". "Who is going to save us now? Bureaucrats, Politicians and Risky Tasks," Working Papers 2007-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Beltrán, Allan & Maddison, David & Elliott, Robert, 2019. "The impact of flooding on property prices: A repeat-sales approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 62-86.
- Bin, Okmyung & Landry, Craig E., 2013. "Changes in implicit flood risk premiums: Empirical evidence from the housing market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 361-376.
- Beckmann, Michael & Cornelissen, Thomas & Schauenberg, Bernd, 2009. "Fixed-term Employment, Work Organization and Job Satisfaction : Evidence from German Individual-Level Data," Working papers 2009/08, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Samarasinghe, Oshadhi & Sharp, Basil M.H., 2008. "Flood prone risk and amenity values: a spatial hedonic analysis," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6013, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Donadelli, M. & Jüppner, M. & Paradiso, A. & Ghisletti, M., 2020. "Tornado activity, house prices, and stock returns," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:47:y:2004:i:1:p:137-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.