Teaching and Assessment Methods in Undergraduate Economics: A Fourth National Quinquennial Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allgood, Sam & Bayer, Amanda, 2016. "Measuring College Learning in Economics," MPRA Paper 85104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jennifer Imazeki, 2015. "Getting Students to Do Economics: An Introduction to Team-Based Learning," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(4), pages 399-412, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:4:p:399-412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ken Rebeck & Carlos Asarta, 2011. "Methods of Assessment in the College Economics Course," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2012. "American Higher Education in Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 193-216, Winter.
- Tawni Hunt Ferrarini & G. Dirk Mateer, 2014. "Multimedia Technology for the Next Generation," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Spring 20), pages 129-139.
- William Bosshardt & Michael Watts & William E. Becker, 2013. "Course Requirements for Bachelor's Degrees in Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 643-647, May.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1120977 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1115619 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:294-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.