A Sports Franchise Simulation Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. S. Butler & T. Aldrich Finegan & John J. Siegfried, 1998.
"Does more calculus improve student learning in intermediate micro- and macroeconomic theory?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 185-202.
- Butler, J S & Finegan, T Aldrich & Siegfried, John J, 1994. "Does More Calculus Improve Student Learning in Intermediate Micro and Macro Economic Theory?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 206-210, May.
- Eric P. Bettinger & Bridget Terry Long, 2009.
"Addressing the Needs of Underprepared Students in Higher Education: Does College Remediation Work?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(3).
- Eric P. Bettinger & Bridget Terry Long, 2005. "Addressing the Needs of Under-Prepared Students in Higher Education: Does College Remediation Work?," NBER Working Papers 11325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Eide, Eric & Showalter, Mark H., 1998. "The effect of school quality on student performance: A quantile regression approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 345-350, March.
- Dolton, Peter J & Makepeace, G H, 1990. "The Earnings of Economics Graduates," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 237-250, March.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Massimiliano BRATTI & Luca MANCINI, 2003.
"Differences in Early Occupational Earnings of UK Male Graduates by Degree Subject: Evidence from the 1980-1993 USR,"
189, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Mancini, Luca, 2003. "Differences in Early Occupational Earnings of UK Male Graduates by Degree Subject: Evidence from the 1980-1993 USR," IZA Discussion Papers 890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles L. Ballard & Marianne F. Johnson, 2004. "Basic Math Skills and Performance in an Introductory Economics Class," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 3-23, January.
- Jane S. Lopus, 1997. "Effects of the High School Economics Curriculum on Learning in the College Principles Class," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 143-153, June.
- Harry W. Richardson & Peter Gordon & James E. Moore, 2007. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The Economic Costs and Consequences of Terrorism, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Morales, Eduardo, 2007.
"Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Spanish Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan José Dolado & E. Morales, 2007. "Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in Economics?: Some Spanish Evidence," Working Papers 2007-23, FEDEA.
- Durden, Garey C & Ellis, Larry V, 1995. "The Effects of Attendance on Student Learning in Principles of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 343-346, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:40:y:2009:i:2:p:138-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.