Do Classroom Experiments Increase Learning in Introductory Microeconomics?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Špačková Zuzana, 2015. "Laboratory Experiments in Teaching Public Economics and Policy," Central European Journal of Public Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 9(1), pages 196-206, May.
- Inhyuck Steve Ha & Jessica Hollars Wisniewski, 2011. "Experiential Learning Based Discussion vs. Lecture Based Discussion: How to Estimate the Unemployment Rate," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 11(1), pages 33-38, Summer.
- Joshua D. Miller & Robert P. Rebelein, 2011. "Research on the Effectiveness of Non-Traditional Pedagogies," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 30 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Berning, Joshua P., 2014. "Using self-reported data collection and analysis to facilitate student learning: A case study," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162482, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Alan Grant & Jim Bruehler & Andreea Chiritescu, 2016. "Herd Immunity: A Classroom Experiment," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 1(1), pages 7-16, June.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Milena Neubert, 2014. "Monopoly Profit Maximization: Success and Economic Principles," Working Papers 1406, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 25 Nov 2014.
- Martin Dufwenberg & J. Todd Swarthout, 2009. "Play to Learn? An Experiment," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2009-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Carlos Asarta & Ken Rebeck, 2011. "Measurement Techniques of Student Performance and Literacy: College and High School," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:mts:jrnlee:v:16:y:2016:i:1:p:36-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beth A. Freeborn & Jason P. Hulbert, 2011.
"Persuasive and Informative Advertising: A Classroom Experiment,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-59, January.
- Beth A. Freeborn & Jason P. Hulbert, 2009. "Persuasive and Informative Advertising: A Classroom Experiment," Working Papers 85, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013.
"A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments Improve Economic Education in High Schools?,"
Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz
2013-17, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Pascal Sulser, 2013. "A Randomized Controlled Trial of Teaching Methods: Do Classroom Experiments improve Economic Education in High Schools?," TWI Research Paper Series 80, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Juan Luis Jiménez & Jordi Perdiguero & Ancor Suárez, 2011. "Debating as a classroom tool for adapting learning outcomes to the European higher education area," IREA Working Papers 201109, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Subha Mani & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2010. "Explaining Randomized Evaluation Techniques Using Classroom Games," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-06, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Christina Robinson, 2015. "Classroom Experimentation and an Application from Sports Economics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(4), pages 423-432, November.
- Paul Johnson & Bart J. Wilson, 2008. "Economics Works! Experiments in High School Classrooms," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 149-156.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad & John J. Siegfried, 2015. "Research on Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 285-325, June.
- Zheng, Liping & Severe, Sean, 2016. "Teaching the macroeconomic effects of tax cuts with a quasi-experiment," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 55-65.
- Yvonne Durham & Thomas Mckinnon & Craig Schulman, 2007. "Classroom Experiments: Not Just Fun And Games," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 162-178, January.
- Ninos P. Malek & Joshua C. Hall & Collin Hodges, 2014. "A Review and Analysis of the Effectiveness of Alternative Teaching Methods on Student Learning in Economics," Working Papers 14-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Inhyuck Steve Ha & Jessica Hollars Wisniewski, 2011. "Experiential Learning Based Discussion vs. Lecture Based Discussion: How to Estimate the Unemployment Rate," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center, vol. 11(2), pages 33-38, Fall.
- Giamattei, Marcus & Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2015. "classEx: An online software for classroom experiments," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-68-15, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:4:p:423-432 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:37:y:2006:i:3:p:267-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .