Decisions and Macroeconomics: Development and Implementation of a Simulation Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Woltjer Geert, 2003. "Decisions and macroeconomics: development and implementation of a simulation game," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Employment and Prices in a Simple Macroeconomy," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 637-647, January.
- Joseph Santos, 2002. "Developing and Implementing an Internet-Based Financial System Simulation Game," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 31-40, January.
- Michael H. Truscott & Hemant Rustogi & Corinne B. Young, 2000. "Enhancing the Macroeconomics Course: An Experiential Learning Approach," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 60-65, December.
- Hans Gremmen & Jan Potters, 1997.
"Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economic Education,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 291-303, December.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1996. "Assessing the Efficacy of Gaming in Economics Education," Discussion Paper 1996-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gremmen, H.J.F.M. & Potters, J.J.M., 1997. "Assessing the efficacy of gaming in economics education," Other publications TiSEM 24235ea7-f57e-4408-ab48-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jtc:journl:v:2:y:2018:i:2:p:92-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Isgut & Ganesan Ravishanker & Tanya Rosenblat, 2005. "The Basics of International Trade: A Classroom Experiment," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:15:y:2006:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-006-9030-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:36:y:2005:i:2:p:139-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.