Testing Claims about Large Land Deals in Africa: Findings from a Multi-Country Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Xia, Fang, 2016. "Quantifying Spillover Effects from Large Land-based Investment: The Case of Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 227-241.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Xia, Fang, 2017. "Assessing Impacts of Large Scale Land Transfers: Challenges and Opportunities in Malawi’s Estate Sector," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258112, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:59-86. is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovannetti, Giorgia & Ticci, Elisa, 2016. "Determinants of biofuel-oriented land acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 678-687.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9788-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Harris, Anthony, 2017.
"Using National Statistics to Increase Transparency of Large Land Acquisition: Evidence from Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 62-74.
- Daniel Ayalew Ali & Klaus Deininger & Anthony Harris, "undated". "Using National Statistics to Increase Transparency of Large Land Acquisition: Evidence from Ethiopia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c3b2db4337a44358afc0bc93c, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Harris,Charles Anthony Philip, 2015. "Using national statistics to increase transparency of large land acquisition : evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7342, The World Bank.
- Nazaire Houssou & Michael Johnson & Shashidhara Kolavalli & Collins Asante-Addo, 2018.
"Changes in Ghanaian farming systems: stagnation or a quiet transformation?,"
Agriculture and Human Values,
Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 35(1), pages 41-66, March.
- Houssou, Nazaire & Johnson, Michael E. & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Asante-Addo, Collins, 2016. "Changes in Ghanaian farming systems: Stagnation or a quiet transformation?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1504, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang & Mate,Aurelio & Payongayong,Ellen & Deininger,Klaus W. & Xia,Fang & Mate,Aurelio & Payongayong,Ellen, 2015. "Quantifying spillover effects from large farm establishments : the case of Mozambique," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7466, The World Bank.
- Ahlerup, Pelle & Tengstam, Sven, 2015. "Do the land-poor gain from agricultural investments? Empirical evidence from Zambia using panel data," Working Papers in Economics 624, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:minecn:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13563-017-0108-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:281-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jana Brandt, 2017. "Large Scale Land Investments: Impact on Child Health," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201713, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Harris,Charles Anthony Philip & Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Deininger,Klaus W. & Harris,Charles Anthony Philip, 2016. "Large farm establishment, smallholder productivity, labor market participation, and resilience : evidence from Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7576, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0797-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario A. Maggioni & Sara Balestri, 2016. "This land is my land! Large-Scale Land Acquisitions and conflict events in Sub-Saharan Africa," DISEIS - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo dis1603, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo (DISEIS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:50:y:2014:i:7:p:903-925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.