Social Learning and Farm Technology in Ethiopia: Impacts by Technology, Network Type, and Poverty Status
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Kathy & Chhatre, Ashwini & Michelson, Hope & Prasanna, Satya, 2015. "Friends or traders? Do social networks explain the use of market mechanisms by farmers in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211206, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015.
"Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212514, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015. "Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda," Discussion Papers 198541, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:321-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda & Salau, Sheu, 2013. "Spillover effects of targeted subsidies: An assessment of fertilizer and improved seed use in Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1260, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fisher, Monica & Holden, Stein T. & Katengeza, Samson P., 2017. "Adoption of CA technologies among Followers of Lead Farmers: How Strong is the Influence from Lead Farmers?," CLTS Working Papers 7/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Tisorn Songsermsawas & Kathy Baylis & Ashwini Chhatre & Hope Michelson, 2014. "Can Peers Improve Agricultural Productivity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4958, CESifo Group Munich.
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Kathy & Chhatre, Ashwini & Michelson, Hope, 2016. "Can Peers Improve Agricultural Revenue?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 163-178.
- Adjognon, Serge & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis, 2015. "Spatial Neighborhood Effects in Agricultural Technology Adoption: Evidence from Nigeria," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210934, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Adjognon, Serge & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O., 2014. "Spatial Dependence in the Adoption of the Urea Deep Placement for Rice Production in Niger State, Nigeria: A Bayesian Spatial Autoregressive Probit Estimation Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170515, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:48:y:2012:i:10:p:1505-1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .