How Resilient are Labour Markets to Natural Disasters? The Case of the 1998 Bangladesh Flood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tillmann Heidelk, 2019. "The Returns to Education in the Context of a Natural Disaster: Evidence from the 2010 Earthquake in Haiti," Working Papers ECARES 2019-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Toni Mora, 2015.
"The Effect of the L'Aquila Earthquake on Labour Market Outcomes,"
Environment and Planning C, , vol. 33(2), pages 239-255, April.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Toni Mora, 2011. "The effect of the l’Aquila earthquake on labour market outcomes," Working Papers 2011/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Canessa, Eugenia & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2021. "Women's Employment and Natural Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 14055, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Burzynski, Michal & de Melo, Jaime & Deuster, Christoph & Docquier, Frédéric, 2019.
"Climate Change, Inequality, and Human Migration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michal Burzynski & Christoph Deuster & Frédéric Docquier & Jaime de Melo, 2019. "Climate Change, Inequality, and Human Migration," Working Papers hal-02394518, HAL.
- Burzyńskia, Michał & Deuster, Christoph & Docquier, Frédéric & de Melo, Jaime, 2019. "Climate Change, Inequality, and Human Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 12623, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michal Burzynski & Christoph Deuster & Frederic Docquier & Jaime de Melo, 2019. "Climate Change, Inequality, and Human Migration," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2019014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michal BURZYNSKI & Christoph DEUSTER & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Jaime DE MELO, 2019. "Climate change, Inequality and Human Migration," Working Paper e357047f-8d6d-4a17-9022-7, Agence française de développement.
- Desbureaux, Sébastien & Rodella, Aude-Sophie, 2019. "Drought in the city: The economic impact of water scarcity in Latin American metropolitan areas," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 13-27.
- Quang Nguyen, 2017. "Do Natural Disasters Open a Window of Opportunity for Corruption?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(1), pages 156-172, January.
- Sin Meun How & Geoffrey N. Kerr, 2019. "Earthquake Impacts on Immigrant Participation in the Greater Christchurch Construction Labor Market," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 38(2), pages 241-269, April.
- Hamid R. Oskorouchi & Alfonso Sousa‐Poza, 2021. "Floods, food security, and coping strategies: Evidence from Afghanistan," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 123-140, January.
- Parida, Yashobanta & Roy Chowdhury, Joyita, 2021. "An empirical analysis of the effect of floods on rural agricultural wages across Indian states," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 23(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:47:y:2011:i:12:p:1954-1971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.