Impacts of in-kind transfers on household food consumption: Evidence from targeted food programmes in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gentilini,Ugo, 2016. "The revival of the"cash versus food"debate : new evidence for an old quandary ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7584, The World Bank.
- Begum, Ismat & Alam, Mohammad & Haque, M., 2015. "Productive Impacts of Cash Transfer and Conditional Cash Transfer Programs in Bangladesh: Propensity Score Matching Analysisi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nitya Mittal & J.V. Meenakshi, 2016. "Does the ICDS Improve the Quantity and Quality of Children’s Diets? Some Evidence from Rural Bihar," Working papers 257, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Gentilini, Ugo, 2014. "Our daily bread : what is the evidence on comparing cash versus food transfers?," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 89502, The World Bank.
- Chabot, Philippe & Dorosh, Paul A., 2007. "Wheat markets, food aid and food security in Afghanistan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 334-353, June.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2013.
"The economics and nutritional impacts of food assistance policies and programs,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 151-163.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2013. "The economics and nutritional impacts of food assistance policies and programs," ESA Working Papers 288988, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Ahmed, Nazneen & Bakht, Zaid & Dorosh, Paul A. & Shahabuddin, Quazi, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Bangladesh," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48481, World Bank.
- Amy Margolies & John Hoddinott, 2012. "Mapping the Impacts of Food Aid: Current Knowledge and Future Directions," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2012-034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nitya Mittal & Meenakshi J V, 2016. "Does the ICDS Improve the Quantity and Quality of Childrenâ€™s Diets? Some Evidence from Rural Bihar," Working Papers id:11239, eSocialSciences.
- Bruno Palialol & Paula Pereda, 2019. "In-kind transfers in Brazil: household consumption and welfare effects," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_26, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sann VATHANA & Sothea OUM & Ponhrith KAN & Colas CHERVIER, 2013. "Impact of Disasters and Role of Social Protection in Natural Disaster Risk Management in Cambodia," Working Papers DP-2013-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jesse Cunha, 2010. "Testing Paternalism: Cash vs. In-kind Transfer in Rural Mexico," Discussion Papers 09-021, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Thurlow, James & Pradesha, Angga & Raihan, Selim, 2020. "Evaluating Food Policy Options in Bangladesh: Economywide Analysis Under Uncertainty," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304635, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Gonzalez-Cossio, Teresa, 2008. "The Impacts of Cash and In-Kind Transfers on Consumption and Labor Supply: Experimental Evidence from Rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4778, The World Bank.
- Hoddinott, John & Margolies, Amy, 2012. "Mapping the Impacts of Food Aid: Current Knowledge and Future Directions," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alejandro de la Fuente, 2007. "Private and Public Responses to Climate Shocks," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2007-22, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Aker,Jenny C., 2015. "Comparing cash and voucher transfers in a humanitarian context : evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7469, The World Bank.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582, Juni.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Lemma, Solomon, 2011. "Strategic grain reserves in Ethiopia: Institutional design and operational performance," IFPRI discussion papers 01054, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:40:y:2003:i:1:p:48-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.