Trade liberalisation in Brazil: Creating or exporting jobs?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne O. Krueger, 1983. "Alternative Trade Strategies and Employment," International Economic Association Series, in: Burton Weisbrod & Helen Hughes (ed.), Human Resources, Employment and Development, chapter 26, pages 387-404, Palgrave Macmillan.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wannaphong Durongkaveroj, 2021. "Structural transformation and inequality: Does trade openness matter?," Departmental Working Papers 2021-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Aiting Goh, 1999. "Trade, employment and fertility transition," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 143-184.
- Augey Dominique, 1995. "Political Economy Of Policy Reform In Developing Countries," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 1-8, December.
- Rajesh Raj S.N. & Subash Sasidharan, 2015. "Impact of Foreign Trade on Employment and Wages in Indian Manufacturing," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 16(2), pages 209-232, September.
- George Hicks, 1989. "The Four Little Dragons: An Enthusiast's Reading Guide," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 3(2), pages 35-49, September.
- Gérard Grellet, 1992. "Pourquoi les pays en voie de développement ont-ils des rythmes de croissance aussi différents ? Un survol critique de quelques orthodoxies contemporaines," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(129), pages 31-66.
- Shouxin Bai & Shicheng Zhou & Yuyao Sheng & Xingwei Wang, 2022. "Does Lockdown Reduce Employment in Major Developing Countries? An Assessment Based on Multiregional Input–Output Model and Scenario Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-19, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:36:y:2000:i:3:p:78-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.