Migrants' intentions to return home and capital transfers: A study of Tongans and Samoans in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Alberto Sandoval Herrera & María Fernanda Reyes Roa, 2012. "¿Por qué los migrantes envían remesas?: Repaso de las principales motivaciones microeconómicas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010036, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Brian Roberts & Malgorzata Markiewitz & Marjan Nikolov & Aleksandar Stojkov, 2008. "A Study On Determinants And Trends In Remittance Flows In Macedonia," Journal Articles, Center For Economic Analyses, pages 41-61, June.
- Social Policy and Population Section, Social Development Division, ESCAP., 2011. "Asia-Pacific Population Journal Volume 26, No. 4," Asia-Pacific Population Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 26(4), pages 1-84, December.
- DeVoretz, Don J. & Vadean, Florin, 2006.
"Social Relations and Remittances: Evidence from Canadian Micro Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vadean, Florin P. & DeVoretz, Don J., 2007. "Social relations and remittances: Evidence from Canadian micro data," HWWI Research Papers 3-6, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Manon Domingues Dos Santos & François-Charles Wolff, 2010.
"Pourquoi les immigrés portugais veulent-ils tant retourner au pays ?,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 1-14.
- Manon Domingues Dos Santos & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Pourquoi les immigrés portugais veulent-ils tant retourner au pays ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 195(4), pages 1-14.
- Manon Domingues dos Santos & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "Pourquoi les immigrés portugais veulent-ils tant retourner au pays ?," Working Papers hal-00449630, HAL.
- Tineke Fokkema & Eralba Cela & Elena Ambrosetti, 2013. "Giving from the Heart or from the Ego? Motives behind Remittances of the Second Generation in Europe," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 539-572, September.
- Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Zou, Miaomiao, 2018. "Will Skill-Based Immigration Policies Lead to Lower Remittances? An Analysis of the Relations between Education, Sponsorship, and Remittances," IZA Discussion Papers 11330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yoko Niimi & Thai Hung Pham & Barry Reilly, 2009.
"Determinants of Remittances: Recent Evidence Using Data on Internal Migrants in Vietnam,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Niimi, Yoko & Pham, Thai Hung & Reilly, Barry, 2008. "Determinants of remittances : recent evidence using data on internal migrants in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4586, The World Bank.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Mazzolari, Francesca, 2010.
"Remittances to Latin America from migrants in the United States: Assessing the impact of amnesty programs,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 323-335, March.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Mazzolari, Francesca, 2009. "Remittances to Latin America from Migrants in the United States: Assessing the Impact of Amnesty Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 4318, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kasey Q. Maggard, 2004. "The role of social capital in the remittance decisions of Mexican migrants from 1969 to 2000," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Odedokun, Matthew, 2003. "A Holistic Perception of Foreign Financing of Developing Countries' Private Sectors: Analysis and Description of Structure and Trends," WIDER Working Paper Series 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Migration from Zambia : ensuring temporariness through cooperation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4145, The World Bank.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Lucy Payton, 2007. "Services Trade and Development : The Experience of Zambia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6697.
- Lee, Sang-Hyop & Sukrakarn, Nopparat & Choi, Jin-Young, 2011. "Repeat migration and remittances: Evidence from Thai migrant workers," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 142-151, April.
- DeVoretz, Don J. & Vadean, Florin, 2005. "A Model of Foreign-Born Transfers: Evidence from Canadian Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1714, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard P.C. Brown & Gareth Leeves & Nichola Kitson & Prabha Prayaga, 2015. "Give and Take or Give and Give: Charitable Giving in Migrant Households," Discussion Papers Series 547, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Filiz Garip, 2012. "An Integrated Analysis of Migration and Remittances: Modeling Migration as a Mechanism for Selection," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(5), pages 637-663, October.
- Richard Brown & Jørgen Carling & Sonja Fransen & Melissa Siegel, 2014. "Measuring remittances through surveys," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 31(41), pages 1243-1274, November.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Lilleør, Helene Bie, 2015. "Going Back Home: Internal Return Migration in Rural Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 186-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:35:y:1998:i:2:p:125-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .