How can sanitary infrastructures reduce child malnutrition and health inequalities? Evidence from Guatemala
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Poder & Jie He, 2011. "How can sanitary infrastructures reduce child malnutrition and health inequalities? Evidence from Guatemala," Post-Print halshs-00666926, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Woolcock, 2009.
"Toward a plurality of methods in project evaluation: a contextualised approach to understanding impact trajectories and efficacy,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14.
- Michael Woolcock, 2009. "Towards a Plurality of Methods in Project Evaluation: A Contextualised Approach to Understanding Impact Trajectories and Efficacy," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7309, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Miriam Bruhn & David McKenzie, 2009.
"In Pursuit of Balance: Randomization in Practice in Development Field Experiments,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, pages 200-232.
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2008. "In pursuit of balance : randomization in practice in development field experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4752, The World Bank.
- Kibaara, Betty & Ariga, Joshua & Olwande, John & Jayne, Thom S., 2008.
"Trends in Kenyan Agricultural Productivity: 1997-2007,"
202611, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Kibaara, Betty & Ariga, Joshua & Olwande, John & Jayne, Thomas S., 2008. "Trends in Kenyan Agricultural Productivity: 1997-2007," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56117, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevef:v:3:y:2011:i:4:p:543-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.