Empowering women: how Mexico's conditional cash transfer programme raised prenatal care quality and birth weight
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Ibarrarán & Miguel Sarzosa & Yuri Soares, 2008.
"The Welfare Impacts of Local Investment Projects: Evidence from the Guatemala FIS,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
3020, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pablo Ibarraran & Miguel Sarzosa & Yuri Suarez Dillon Soares, 2008. "The Welfare Impacts of Local Investment Projects: Evidence from the Guatemala FIS," OVE Working Papers 0208, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Núria Bosch & Francisco Pedraja & Javier Suárez-Pandiello, 2001. "The efficiency of refuse collection services in Spanish municipalities: do non-controllable variables matter?," Working Papers 2001/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alberto Abadie & David Drukker & Jane Leber Herr & Guido W. Imbens, 2004. "Implementing matching estimators for average treatment effects in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 290-311, September.
- Pablo Ibarrarán & Miguel Sarzosa & Yuri Soares, 2008. "The Welfare Impacts of Local Investment Projects: Evidence from the Guatemala FIS," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 26318, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Baird & Ephraim Chirwa & Jacobus de Hoop & Berk Özler, 2014.
"Girl Power: Cash Transfers and Adolescent Welfare: Evidence from a Cluster-Randomized Experiment in Malawi,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 139-164
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah J. Baird & Ephraim Chirwa & Jacobus de Hoop & Berk Özler, 2013. "Girl Power: Cash Transfers and Adolescent Welfare. Evidence from a Cluster-Randomized Experiment in Malawi," NBER Working Papers 19479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret Triyana, 2016. "Do Health Care Providers Respond to Demand-Side Incentives? Evidence from Indonesia," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 255-288, November.
- Alderman, Harold, 2014. "Can transfer programs be made more nutrition sensitive?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1342, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:498-517 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nursel Aydiner Avsar, 2014. "Conditional Cash Transfer Programs from a Gender Perspective: A Comparative Evaluation for Turkey," European Journal of Economic and Political Studies, Fatih University, vol. 7(2), pages 37-66.
- Skovdal, Morten & Robertson, Laura & Mushati, Phyllis & Dumba, Lovemore & Sherr, Lorraine & Nyamukapa, Constance & Gregson, Simon, 2013. "Acceptability of conditions in a community-led cash transfer programme for orphaned and vulnerable children in Zimbabwe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 52945, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- KUMARA, Ajantha Sisira & PFAU, Wade Donald, 2010. "IMPACT of Cash Transfer Programs on School Attendance and Child Poverty: An Ex-ante Simulation for Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 30501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 2010.
- Mary F. Evans & Eric Helland & Jonathan Klick & Ashwin Patel, 2016. "The Developmental Effect Of State Alcohol Prohibitions At The Turn Of The Twentieth Century," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 762-777, April.
- Lentz, Erin C. & Barrett, Christopher B., 2013. "The economics and nutritional impacts of food assistance policies and programs," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 151-163.
- repec:fpr:export:1342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascaline Dupas & Edward Miguel, 2016. "Impacts and Determinants of Health Levels in Low-Income Countries," NBER Working Papers 22235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordspublic policy; evaluation; poverty; Mexcio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevef:v:2:y:2010:i:1:p:51-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJDE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .