Some multivariate goodness-of-fit tests based on data depth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Sonesson & David Bock, 2003. "A review and discussion of prospective statistical surveillance in public health," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 5-21.
- Zhou, Qin & Luo, Yunzhao & Wang, Zhaojun, 2010. "A control chart based on likelihood ratio test for detecting patterned mean and variance shifts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 1634-1645.
- Marianne Frisen & Eva Andersson & Linus Schioler, 2010. "Evaluation of multivariate surveillance," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 2089-2100.
- Peter A. Rogerson, 2001. "Monitoring point patterns for the development of space-time clusters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 87-96.
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Kulldorff, 2001. "Prospective time periodic geographical disease surveillance using a scan statistic," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 61-72.
- Andrew Lawson & Allan Clark & Carmen Vidal Rodeiro, 2004. "Developments in General and Syndromic Surveillance for Small Area Health Data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 951-966.
- Höhle, Michael & Paul, Michaela, 2008. "Count data regression charts for the monitoring of surveillance time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 4357-4368.
- Frisén, Marianne & Andersson, Eva & Schiöler, Linus, 2007. "Robust outbreak surveillance of epidemics in Sweden," Research Reports 2007:12, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:39:y:2012:i:2:p:385-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.