Volatility and time series econometrics: essays in honor of Robert Engle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bock, 2008. "Aspects on the control of false alarms in statistical surveillance and the impact on the return of financial decision systems," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 213-227.
- E. Andersson, 2002. "Monitoring cyclical processes. A non-parametric approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 973-990.
- S. Knoth, 2002. "Monitoring the mean and the variance of a stationary process," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 56(1), pages 77-100.
- Christian Sonesson, 2003. "Evaluations of some Exponentially Weighted Moving Average methods," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1115-1133.
- Bersimis, Sotiris & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2006. "Multivariate Statistical Process Control Charts: An Overview," MPRA Paper 6399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clare Marshall & Nicky Best & Alex Bottle & Paul Aylin, 2004. "Statistical issues in the prospective monitoring of health outcomes across multiple units," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 541-559.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:38:y:2011:i:10:p:2371-2372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.