Economic class and the distribution of income: a time-series analysis of the UK economy, 1955--2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bruce Philp, 2011. "Economic class and the distribution of income: A time-series analysis of the UK economy, 1955-2010," Working Papers 2011012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weisskopf, Thomas E, 1979. "Marxian Crisis Theory and the Rate of Profit in the Postwar U.S. Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 341-378, December.
- Henrik Hansen & Søren Johansen, 1999. "Some tests for parameter constancy in cointegrated VAR-models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(2), pages 306-333.
- John E Roemer, 2008. "Socialism vs Social Democracy as Income-Equalizing Institutions," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 14-26, Winter.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2005.
"Aggregate demand, conflict and capacity in the inflationary process,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 959-974, November.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "Aggregate Demand, Conflict, and Capacity in the Inflationary Process," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_391, Levy Economics Institute.
- Veneziani, Roberto, 2007. "Exploitation and time," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 189-207, January.
- Gouverneur, Jacques, 1990. "Productive Labour, Price/Value Ratio and Rate of Surplus Value: Theoretical Viewpoints and Empirical Evidence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Gonzalo, Jesus, 1994. "Five alternative methods of estimating long-run equilibrium relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 203-233.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Roemer, John E, 1982. "Exploitation, Alternatives and Socialism," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 87-107, March.
More about this item
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:26:y:2012:i:5:p:565-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .