Detecting long-run relationships in regional house prices in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Pestana BARROS & Zhongfei CHEN & Luis A. GIL-ALANA, 2013. "Long Memory in the Housing Price Indices in China," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 785-807, July.
- Petra Posedel & Maruška Vizek, 2011. "Are House Prices Characterized by Threshold Effects? Evidence from Developed and Post-Transition Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(6), pages 584-600, December.
- Zohrabyan, Tatevik & Leatham, David J. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "Cointegration Analysis of Regional House Prices in U.S," 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48138, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E., 2012. "Comovements among U.S. state housing prices: Evidence from fractional cointegration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 936-942.
- repec:uts:finphd:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen Miller, 2012.
"The Time-Series Properties of House Prices: A Case Study of the Southern California Market,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 339-361, April.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Time-Series Properties of House Prices: A Case Study of the Southern California Market," Working Papers 0912, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Carlos P. Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2013. "The Housing Markets in Spain and Portugal: Evidence of Persistence," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 19-32, November.
- William Miles, 2015. "Bubbles, Busts and Breaks in UK Housing," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(4), pages 455-471.
- repec:wsi:wsbook:6875 is not listed on IDEAS
- I-Chun Tsai, 2015. "Spillover Effect between the Regional and the National Housing Markets in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1957-1976, December.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2011.
"The Importance of Real and Nominal Shocks on the UK Housing Market,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 219-234, December.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2011. "The importance of real and nominal shocks on the UK housing market," Working Papers fe_2011_05, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Alfred Larm Teye & Daniel Felix Ahelegbey, 2017. "Spatial and Temporal House Price Diffusion in the Netherlands: A Bayesian Network Approach," ERES eres2017_337, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2010.
"Unit Roots and Structural Change: An Application to US House-Price Indices,"
1004, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2010. "Unit Roots and Structural Change: An Application to US House-Price Indices," Working papers 2010-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2016.
"Two countries, sixteen cities, five thousand kilometres: How many housing markets?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa16p49, European Regional Science Association.
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2016. "Two Countries, Sixteen Cities, Five Thousand Kilometres: How Many Housing Markets?," Working Papers 16_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Floros, Christos, 2015. "Dynamic Connectedness of UK Regional Property Prices," MPRA Paper 68421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsai, I-Chun, 2014. "Ripple effect in house prices and trading volume in the UK housing market: New viewpoint and evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 68-75.
- Nicholas Apergis & James Payne, 2012. "Convergence in U.S. house prices by state: evidence from the club convergence and clustering procedure," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 103-111, July.
- Payne, James E., 2012. "The Long-Run Relationship among Regional Housing Prices: An Empirical Analysis of the U.S," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-8.
- Nicholas Apergis & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta, 2015.
"Convergence In Provincial-Level South African House Prices: Evidence From The Club Convergence And Clustering Procedure,"
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 2-17, March.
- Nicholas Apergis & Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Convergence in Provincial-Level South African House Prices: Evidence from the Club Convergence and Clustering Procedure," Working Papers 201322, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mark J. Holmes & Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Is there long-run convergence of regional house prices in the UK?," Working Papers 05_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:2:p:269-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary Riddel, 2011. "Are Housing Bubbles Contagious? A Case Study of Las Vegas and Los Angeles Home Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 126-144.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:56-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Young Se & Rous, Jeffrey J., 2012. "House price convergence: Evidence from US state and metropolitan area panels," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 169-186.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; threshold autoregression; regional house prices; ripple effect; asymmetry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:19:y:2005:i:1:p:107-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.