Foreign Direct Investment, Merchandise and Services Trade in a Transition Economy: The Case of Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:62:p:95-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tuck cheong Tang & Ravin Chea, 2013. "Export-Led Growth in Cambodia: An Empirical Study," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 655-662.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:47-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudra P. Pradhan, Mak B. Arvin, & Mahendhiran Nair, Jay Mittal, & Neville R. Norman, 2017. "Telecommunications infrastructure and usage and the FDI–growth nexus: evidence from Asian-21 countries "Abstract: This paper examines causal relationships between telecommunications infrastructur," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2032, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsCausality; Cambodia; trade; foreign direct investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:251-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.