Higher-order industrial Capabilities and competitive advantage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999.
"Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 305-317.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999. "Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity," Post-Print halshs-00483649, HAL.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:176-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin P. Heanue & David Jacobson, 2007. "Embeddedness and innovation in low and medium tech rural enterprises," Working Papers 0702, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "The diffusion of regional innovation capabilities: Evidence from Italian patent data," Post-Print halshs-00727623, HAL.
- Nadvi, Khalid, 1999. "Collective Efficiency and Collective Failure: The Response of the Sialkot Surgical Instrument Cluster to Global Quality Pressures," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1605-1626, September.
- Bodas Freitas Isabel Maria & Federica Rossi & Aldo Geuna, 2014.
"Collaboration objectives and the location of the university partner: Evidence from the Piedmont region in Italy,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 203-226, November.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Federica Rossi & Aldo Geuna, 2013. "Collaboration objectives and the location of the university partner: Evidence from the Piedmont region in Italy," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487507, HAL.
- Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Base and Productivity Growth: The Evidence of Italian Manufacturing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200810, University of Turin.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2005. "Localized Learning and Social Capital The Geography Effect in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," DRUID Working Papers 05-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Edward J. Malecki, 2010. "Everywhere? The Geography Of Knowledge," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 493-513.
- Juan Ignacio Dalmau-Porta & José Luis Hervás- Oliver & Maria del Val Segarra-Oña, 2003. "A Conceptual Framework for the Industrial District Analysis: from Knowledge to Resources," ERSA conference papers ersa03p36, European Regional Science Association.
- Molina-Morales, F. Xavier, 2001. "European industrial districts: Influence of geographic concentration on performance of the firm," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 277-294.
- Molina-Morales, F. Xavier & Martinez-Fernandez, M. Teresa, 2004. "How much difference is there between industrial district firms? A net value creation approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 473-486, April.
- Pla-Barber, José & Puig, Francisco, 2009. "Is the influence of the industrial district on international activities being eroded by globalization?: Evidence from a traditional manufacturing industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 435-445, October.
- José L. Hervas-Oliver & José Albors, 2011. "Resources and Innovation in Low-tech Industries: An Empirical Study of Clusters in Spain and Italy," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:3:y:1996:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.