Collaboration Intensity and Regional Innovation Efficiency in Germany—A Conditional Efficiency Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & James Lesage & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2014.
"The Role of R&D Collaboration Networks on Regional Innovation Performance,"
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir & James Lesage, 2014. "The Role of R&D Collaboration Networks on Regional Innovation Performance," Post-Print halshs-01090736, HAL.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Cilem Selin Hazir & James P. Lesage, 2015. "The Role of R&D Collaboration Networks on Regional Innovation Performance," Post-Print halshs-01196549, HAL.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & James LeSage & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2014. "The Role of R&D Collaboration Networks on Regional Innovation Performance," Working Papers 1426, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jérôme Stuck & Tom Broekel & Javier Revilla Diez, 2016. "Network Structures in Regional Innovation Systems," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 423-442, March.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert & Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2015. "Joint R and D subsidies, related variety, and regional innovation," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2018.
"The innovation efficiency of German regions – a shared-input DEA approach,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 38(1), pages 77-109, February.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The innovation efficiency of German regions - a shared-input DEA approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- De Noni, Ivan & Ganzaroli, Andrea & Orsi, Luigi, 2017. "The impact of intra- and inter-regional knowledge collaboration and technological variety on the knowledge productivity of European regions," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 108-118.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Davide Antonioli & Sandro Montresor, 2015. "Industry–research co-operation within and across regional boundaries. What does innovation policy add?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 499-524, August.
- Lise Aaboen & Hans LÃ¶fsten, 2015. "International new ventures localised in incubators - markets, resources and dynamic environment," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 24-46.
- Luiza Badin & Cinzia Daraio & LÃ©opold Simar, 2018. "A Bootstrap Approach for Bandwidth Selection in Estimating Conditional Efficiency Measures," DIAG Technical Reports 2018-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Dynamics of Inter-Regional Collaboration â€“ An Analysis of Co-Patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:1:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areti Gkypali & Vasileios Kokkinos & Christos Bouras & Kostas Tsekouras, 2016. "Science parks and regional innovation performance in fiscal austerity era: Less is more?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 313-330, August.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:103-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:1:p:139-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Brachert & Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2017.
"Joint R&D Subsidies, Related Variety, and Regional Innovation,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 40(3), pages 297-326, May.
- Broekel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias & Duschl, Matthias & Brenner, Thomas, 2015. "Joint R&D subsidies, related variety, and regional innovation," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112808, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:489-:d:131545 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutz Eigenhüller & Nicole Litzel & Stefan Fuchs, 2015. "Who with whom: Co-operation activities in a cluster region," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 469-497, August.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Thomas Scherngell & Thomas Brenner, 2014. "Embeddedness of regions in European knowledge networks: a comparative analysis of inter-regional R&D collaborations, co-patents and co-publications," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 337-368, September.
- Zhao, S.L. & Cacciolatti, L. & Lee, S.H. & Song, W., 2015. "Regional collaborations and indigenous innovation capabilities in China: A multivariate method for the analysis of regional innovation systems," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 202-220.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:19:y:2012:i:2:p:155-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .