The Anatomy of the Creative City
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claussen, Jörg & Falck, Oliver & Grohsjean, Thorsten, 2012.
"The strength of direct ties: Evidence from the electronic game industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 223-230.
- Claussen, Jörg & Falck, Oliver & Grohsjean, Thorsten, 2010. "The Strength of Direct Ties: Evidence from the Electronic Game Industry," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11745, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Claussen, Jörg & Falck, Oliver & Grohsjean, Thorsten, 2010. "The Strength of Direct Ties: Evidence from the Electronic Game Industry," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12298, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Claussen, Jörg & Falck, Oliver & Grohsjean, Thorsten, 2012. "The strength of direct ties: Evidence from the electronic game industry," Munich Reprints in Economics 20067, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mohamad Taghi Toghraee & Mahsa Monjezi, 2017. "Introduction to Cultural Entrepreneurship: Cultural Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(4), pages 67-73.
- Diane-Gabrielle Tremblay & Angélo Battaglia, 2013. "A comparative approach to doing research on cities: comparing North American cities to others," Chapters, in: Peter Karl Kresl & Jaime Sobrino (ed.),Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, chapter 5, pages 97-126, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aurélie LALANNE & Guillaume POUYANNE, 2012. "Ten years of metropolization in economics: a bibliometric approach (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2012-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Guy Baudelle & Gerhard Krauss & Clément Marinos & Raphaël Suire, 2018. "Les tiers-lieux de ville moyenne, entre accès aux ressources et dynamisation des territoires : Présentation des résultats du Projet INTIMIDE," Post-Print halshs-01807990, HAL.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2011.
"From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy,"
Openloc Working Papers
1117, Public policies and local development.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2012. "From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa12p423, European Regional Science Association.
- Muilu Toivo & Kotavaara Niina, 2011. "Diffusion, social structure and functioning of scientific rural networks: comparison of European and Finish examples," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 3(1), pages 66-82, January.
- Rammer, Christian & Kinne, Jan & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Microgeography of innovation in the city: Location patterns of innovative firms in Berlin," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Maria Della Lucia, 2014. "La multidimensionalità dello sviluppo locale culture-led. laboratori territoriali di sperimentazione," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 85-107.
- Patrick Cohendet & David Grandadam & Chahira Mehouachi & Laurent Simon, 2018. "The local, the global and the industry common: the case of the video game industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 1045-1068.
- Mickael Benaim & Jean-Alain Héraud & Valérie Mérindol, 2016.
"Scientific connectivity of European regions: towards a typology of cooperative schemes,"
Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 155-176.
- Mickael Benaim & Jean-Alain Héraud & Valérie Mérindol & Jean-Paul Villette, 2014. "Scientific connectivity of European regions: towards a typology of cooperative schèmes," Working Papers of BETA 2014-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- James Boyer, 2020. "Toward an Evolutionary and Sustainability Perspective of the Innovation Ecosystem: Revisiting the Panarchy Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-17, April.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2015.
"Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters,"
Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 91-119.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2014. "Récents enseignements de la théorie des réseaux en faveur de la politique et du management des clusters," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201409, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Julie Ren & Jason Luger, 2015. "Comparative Urbanism and the ‘Asian City': Implications for Research and Theory," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 145-156, January.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson, 2015. "Rethinking ideation: a cognitive approach of innovation lock-ins," Post-Print hal-01132377, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCreative cities; communities; upperground; underground; middleground;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:17:y:2010:i:1:p:91-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.