Supply Skepticism: Housing Supply and Affordability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Skyscrapers, Housing, and Cities: A Q&A Interview with Ingrid Gould Ellen (Part II)
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2019-07-01 11:55:38
- Urban Umami or Urban Appakukan?: The Psychology of Streetscapes
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2020-10-22 12:34:19
- New Yimby City: A Roundtable Q&A with Open New York (Part I)
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2021-04-05 12:11:16
- Six Policy Ideas for the Next Mayor of New York City
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2021-06-22 12:11:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionissi Aliprantis & Hal Martin & Kristen Tauber, 2020. "What Determines the Success of Housing Mobility Programs?," Working Papers 202036, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Brian Asquith & Evan Mast & Davin Reed, 2019.
"Supply Shock Versus Demand Shock: The Local Effects of New Housing in Low-Income Areas,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
19-316, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Brian Asquith & Evan Mast & Davin Reed, 2020. "Supply Shock Versus Demand Shock: The Local Effects of New Housing in Low-Income Areas," Working Papers 20-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gilbert, Catherine & Gurran, Nicole, 2021. "Can ceding planning controls for major projects support metropolitan housing supply and diversity? The case of Sydney, Australia," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Gail Pacheco & Kade Sorensen, 2021. "The effect of upzoning on house prices and redevelopment premiums in Auckland, New Zealand," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 58(5), pages 959-976, April.
- Evan Mast, 2019. "The Effect of New Market-Rate Housing Construction on the Low-Income Housing Market," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 19-307, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Peter Phibbs & Nicole Gurran, 2021. "The role and significance of planning in the determination of house prices in Australia: Recent policy debates," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 53(3), pages 457-479, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:houspd:v:29:y:2019:i:1:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.