The Privatization of College Housing: Poverty, Affordability, and the U.S. Public University
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory James J. & Rogerson Jayne M., 2019. "Housing in multiple occupation and studentification in Johannesburg," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 46(46), pages 85-102, December.
- Nick Revington & Martine August, 2020. "Making a market for itself: The emergent financialization of student housing in Canada," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 52(5), pages 856-877, August.
- Mohammed Abdul-Rahman & Mayowa I. Adegoriola & Wilson Kodwo McWilson & Oluwole Soyinka & Yusuf A. Adenle, 2023. "Novel Use of Social Media Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Community Resilience Assessment (CRA) in University Towns," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-30, January.
- Nathan S Foote, 2017. "Beyond studentification in United States College Towns: Neighborhood change in the knowledge nodes, 1980â€“2010," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 49(6), pages 1341-1360, June.
- Chloe Kinton & Darren P Smith & John Harrison, 2016. "De-studentification: emptying housing and neighbourhoods of student populations," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 48(8), pages 1617-1635, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:houspd:v:24:y:2014:i:4:p:751-768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RHPD20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.