Ontology and Feminist Theorizing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinca Bigo, 2006. "Open and closed systems and the Cambridge School," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 493-514.
- repec:nwe:eajour:y:2018:i:1:p:5-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cambje:v:41:y:2017:i:5:p:1265-1277. is not listed on IDEAS
- Karin Astrid Siegmann & Myriam Blin, 2006. "The Best Of Two Worlds: Between-Method Triangulation In Feminist Economics Research," Working Papers 146, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Siobhan Austen & Therese Jefferson, 2006. "Comparing responses to critical realism," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 257-282.
- Garofalo, M.R. & Marra, M, 2007. "Work-Life Reconciliation Policies From Well-Being To Development: Rethinking EU Gender Mainstreaming," MPRA Paper 9598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOntology; Humanism; Strategy; Whitehead; Rationalism; Science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:9:y:2003:i:1:p:119-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.