Feminist Economics of Inequality, Development, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2016.
"Gender Gap and Trade Liberalization: An Analysis of some selected SAARC countries,"
83520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2017. "Gender Gap and Trade Liberalization: An Analysis of some selected SAARC countries," MPRA Paper 83485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2013.
"The Impact Of Gender Wage Gap On Sectoral Economic Growth – Cross-Country Approach,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(3), pages 103-122, September.
- Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2013. "The impact of gender wage gap on sectoral economic growth – cross-country approach," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 6, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Eva Fodor & Daniel Horn, 2015. "“Economic development” and gender equality: explaining variations in the gender poverty gap after socialism," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1519, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marilyn Power, 2013. "A social provisioning approach to gender and economic life," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 1, pages 7-17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mariusz Kaszubowski & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2014. "Salary and reservation wage gender gaps in Polish academia," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 19, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"Impact of the 2008-2009 Food, Fuel, and Financial Crisis On the Philippine Labor Market,"
17, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Menon, Nidhiya, 2011. "Impact of the 2008-2009 Food, Fuel, and Financial Crisis on the Philippine Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Menon, Nidhiya, 2012. "Impact of the 2008–2009 Twin Economic Crises on the Philippine Labor Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2318-2328.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010. "Gender Differences in Socioeconomic Status and Health: Evidence from the 2008 Vietnam Household Living Standard Survey," Working Papers 18, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Silvana Maubrigades, 2015. "Connections between women`s age at marriage and social and economic development," Documentos de trabajo 39, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Johannes Kruse, 2014. "Women’s representation in the UN climate change negotiations: a quantitative analysis of state delegations, 1995–2011," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 349-370, November.
- Seguino, Stephanie, 2011. "Gender Inequality and Economic Growth: A Reply to Schober and Winter-Ebmer," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1485-1487, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment; growth; inequality; gender; macroeconomic policy; feminist economics; JEL CODES: 04; J3; E0; B54; D30;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- B54 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Feminist Economics
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:15:y:2009:i:3:p:1-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .