Biotechnology Megacentres: Montreal and Toronto Regional Systems of Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Capaldo & Margarida Fontes & Lorella Cannavacciuolo & Pierluigi Rippa & Cristina Sousa, 2015. "Networks Mobilized to Access Key Resources at Early Stages of Biotech Firms: A Comparative Analysis in Two Moderately Innovative Countries," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 1381-1400, July.
- Ewa Bojar, 2006. "Clusters As Vehicles Stimulating Regional and Local Development," ERSA conference papers ersa06p341, European Regional Science Association.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (E3I-IFReDE-GRES) & Frédéric GASCHET (IERSO-IFReDE-GRES), 2006.
"Knowledge and the diversity of innovation systems: a comparative analysis of European regions,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2006-29, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Frédéric Gaschet, 2006. "Knowledge and the diversity of innovation systems: a comparative analysis of European regions," Post-Print hal-00257384, HAL.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX & Frédéric GASCHET, 2012. "Knowledge and diversity of innovation systems: a comparative analysis of European regions," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2012-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Christophe Carrincazeaux & Frédéric Gaschet, 2006. "Knowledge and the diversity of innovation systems: a comparative analysis of European regions," Post-Print hal-00221405, HAL.
- Philip Cooke, 2004. "Special issue: globalisation of biotechnology," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(7), pages 915-920, October.
- Philip Cooke, 2010. "Global Bioregions: Knowledge Domains, Capabilities and Innovation System Networks," Chapters, in: Riccardo Viale & Henry Etzkowitz (ed.),The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:11:y:2003:i:7:p:789-804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.