Financing obstacles and growth: an analysis for euro area non-financial firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:208-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:112-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Annalisa Ferrando & Germana Giombini, 2015.
"Multiple market imperfections, firm profitability and investment,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 95-120, August.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Annalisa Ferrando & Germana Giombini, 2013. "Multiple Market Imperfections, Firm Profitability and Investment," Working Papers 1305, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Ioana A. Duca & José M. Montero & Marianna Riggi & Roberta Zizza, 2017.
"I will survive. Pricing strategies of financially distressed firms,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1106, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Duca, Ioana A. & Montero, José M. & Riggi, Marianna & Zizza, Roberta, 2018. "I will survive. Pricing strategies of financially distressed firms," Working Paper Series 2164, European Central Bank.
- Gebauer, Stefan & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2018.
"Corporate debt and investment: A firm-level analysis for stressed euro area countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 112-130.
- Gebauer, Stefan & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Corporate debt and investment: a firm level analysis for stressed euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2101, European Central Bank.
- Gómez, Miguel García-Posada, 2018. "Credit constraints, firm investment and growth: evidence from survey data," Working Paper Series 2126, European Central Bank.
- Canarella, Giorgio & Miller, Stephen M., 2018.
"The determinants of growth in the U.S. information and communication technology (ICT) industry: A firm-level analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 259-271.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "The Determinants of Growth in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Industry: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working papers 2017-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Marchica, Maria-Teresa & Mura, Roberto, 2014. "Financial flexibility across the euro area and the UK," Working Paper Series 1630, European Central Bank.
- Miguel García-Posada Gómez, 2018. "Credit constraints, firms investment and growth evidence from survey data," Working Papers 1808, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alexandra Moritz & Joern H. Block & Andreas Heinz, 2016. "Financing patterns of European SMEs -- an empirical taxonomy," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 115-148, April.
- Franziska Bremus & Katja Neugebauer, 2017.
"Don't Stop Me Now: The Impact of Credit Market Fragmentation on Firms' Financing Constraints,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1650, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bremus, Franziska & Neugebauer, Katja, 2017. "Don't stop me now: the impact of credit market fragmentation on firms' financing constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 70774, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9918-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-04-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Manuel Montero, 2017. "Pricing decisions under financial frictions: evidence from the wdn survey," Working Papers 1724, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Yavuz Arslan & Ahmet Degerli & Gazi Kabas, 2019.
"Unintended Consequences of Unemployment Insurance Benefits: The Role of Banks,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
19-44, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Yavuz Arslan & Ahmet Degerli & Gazi Kabaş, 2019. "Unintended consequences of unemployment insurance benefits: the role of banks," BIS Working Papers 795, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:21:y:2015:i:10-11:p:773-790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.