Domestic and foreign institutional investors' behavior in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Yongjie & Cao, Xing & He, Feng & Zhang, Wei, 2017. "Network topology analysis approach on China’s QFII stock investment behavior," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 473(C), pages 77-88.
- Zou, Liping & Tang, Tiantian & Li, Xiaoming, 2016. "The stock preferences of domestic versus foreign investors: Evidence from Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (QFIIs) in China," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 12-28.
- McGuinness, Paul B. & Vieito, João Paulo & Wang, Mingzhu, 2017. "The role of board gender and foreign ownership in the CSR performance of Chinese listed firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-99.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:30-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Álvarez & Mauricio Jara-Bertín & Carlos Pombo, 2016. "Do institutional investors unbind firm financial constraints? Evidence from emerging markets," Documentos CEDE 015114, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:3:p:114-:d:245085 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:finrev:v:52:y:2017:i:1:p:101-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1533-1551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017.
"The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1533-1551.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:53:y:2019:i:c:p:236-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2769-:d:162085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Virk, Nader & Wang, Haizhi & Wang, Peng, 2018. "Learning Chinese? The changing investment behavior of foreign institutions in the Chinese stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Han, Liyan & Zheng, Qingqing & Li, Lei & Yin, Libo, 2015. "Do foreign institutional investors stabilize the capital market?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 73-75.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:20:y:2014:i:7-9:p:728-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.