Reputational losses and operational risk in banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Operational Risk and Financial Stability
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-09-18 16:56:01
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fontanari, Andrea & Cirillo, Pasquale & Oosterlee, Cornelis W., 2018. "From Concentration Profiles to Concentration Maps. New tools for the study of loss distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 13-29.
- Heidinger, Dinah & Gatzert, Nadine, 2018. "Awareness, determinants and value of reputation risk management: Empirical evidence from the banking and insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 106-118.
- Bedendo, Mascia & Cathcart, Lara & El-Jahel, Lina, 2018. "Reputational shocks and the information content of credit ratings," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 44-60.
- Verena K. Dutt & Christopher A. Ludwig & Katharina Nicolay & Heiko Vay & Johannes Voget, 2019.
"Increasing tax transparency: investor reactions to the country-by-country reporting requirement for EU financial institutions,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 26(6), pages 1259-1290, December.
- Dutt, Verena Katharina & Ludwig, Christopher Alexander & Nicolay, Katharina & Vay, Heiko & Voget, Johannes, 2018. "Increasing tax transparency: Investor reactions to the country-by-country reporting requirement for EU financial institutions," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181537, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dutt, Verena & Ludwig, Christopher A. & Nicolay, Katharina & Vay, Heiko & Voget, Johannes, 2018. "Increasing tax transparency: Investor reactions to the country-by-country reporting requirement for EU financial institutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Laure de Batz, 2018. "Financial Impact of Regulatory Sanctions on French Listed Companies," Working Papers IES 2018/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2018.
- Lu Wei & Jianping Li & Xiaoqian Zhu, 2018. "Operational Loss Data Collection: A Literature Review," Annals of Data Science, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 313-337, September.
- Barakat, Ahmed & Ashby, Simon & Fenn, Paul, 2018. "The reputational effects of analysts' stock recommendations and credit ratings: Evidence from operational risk announcements in the financial industry," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-22.
- Laure Batz, 2020. "Financial impact of regulatory sanctions on listed companies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 301-337, April.
- Chanhoo Song & Seung Hun Han, 2017. "Stock Market Reaction to Corporate Crime: Evidence from South Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 143(2), pages 323-351, June.
- Eckert, Christian & Gatzert, Nadine, 2017. "Modeling operational risk incorporating reputation risk: An integrated analysis for financial firms," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 122-137.
- Barakat, Ahmed & Ashby, Simon & Fenn, Paul & Bryce, Cormac, 2019. "Operational risk and reputation in financial institutions: Does media tone make a difference?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-24.
- Nadine Gatzert & Joan T. Schmit & Andreas Kolb, 2016. "Assessing the Risks of Insuring Reputation Risk," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(3), pages 641-679, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:20:y:2014:i:2:p:105-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.