Relative benchmark rating and persistence analysis: Evidence from Italian equity funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvio John Camilleri & Ritienne Farrugia, 2018.
"The Risk-Adjusted Performance of Alternative Investment Funds and UCITS: A Comparative Analysis,"
International Journal of Economics and Finance,
Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(7), pages 1-23, July.
- Camilleri, Silvio John & Farrugia, Ritienne, 2018. "The Risk-Adjusted Performance of Alternative Investment Funds and UCITS: A Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 87070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fausto Corradin & Domenico Sartore, 2014. "Fund Ratings: The method reconsidered," Working Papers 2014:17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Luis Vicente & Luis Ferruz, 2005. "Performance persistence in Spanish equity funds," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(18), pages 1305-1313.
- Francesco Lisi, 2011. "Dicing with the market: randomized procedures for evaluation of mutual funds," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 163-172.
- Javier Rodriguez, 2008. "European mutual funds and portfolio's country exposure: does active management add value?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(8), pages 683-689.
- Eurico J. Ferreira & Stanley D. Smith, 2012. "The information content of Morningstar StockInvestor: the Tortoise vs the Hare," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 403-413, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMutual funds; performance evaluation; persistence analysis; Morningstar rating;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjfi:v:11:y:2005:i:4:p:297-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.