International accounting education in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rezaee, Zabihollah & Szendi, Joseph Z. & Elmore, Robert C., 1997. "International accounting education: Insights from academicians and practitioners," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 99-117.
- Tarleton, Jesse S, 1977. "Recommended Courses in International Business for Graduate Business Students," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 438-447, October.
- Thomas Patrick, 1978. "Attitudes of Alumni and Corporations Toward International Business Education," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 109-111, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & Linghui Fu & Herve Stolowy & Huiwen Wang, 2006.
"Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV),"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 181-218.
- Yuan Ding & Hervé Stolowy & Linghui Fu & Huiwen Wang, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies: An extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Working Papers hal-00587233, HAL.
- Marie Chavent & Yuan Ding & L. Fu & Hervé Stolowy & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print hal-00200812, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy & Yuan Ding & Marie Chavent & L. Fu & H. Wang, 2006. "Disclosure and Determinants Studies: An Extension Using the Divisive Clustering Method (DIV)," Post-Print halshs-00119585, HAL.
- DING, Yuan & STOLOWY, Hervé & FU, Linghui & WANG, Huiwen, 2004. "Disclosure and determinants studies : an extension using the divisive clustering method (DIV)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 798, HEC Paris.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Marie Chavent & Vanessa Kuentz & Elisabeth Walliser, 2012. "The mandatory adoption of IFRS on intangibles: upheaval or inertia? The case of France," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 91-113.
- STOLOWY, Herve & STICKNEY, Clyde P., 2000.
"Survey of financial statement analysis courses in Europe and the United States,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
714, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy & Clyde Stickney, 2000. "Survey of Financial Statement Analysis Courses in Europe and the United States," Working Papers hal-00597747, HAL.
- Corinne Bessieux-Ollier & Marie Chavent & Vanessa Kuentz & Elisabeth Walliser, 2010. "L'adoption en France des normes IFRS relatives aux incorporels : bouleversement des pratiques ou inertie ?," Post-Print halshs-00526410, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:289-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.