The evolution of the Romanian and Russian accounting charts after the collapse of the communist system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Oksana, 2016. "The IFRS Adoption Reform through the Lens of Neoinstitutionalism: The Case of the Russian Federation," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 345-362.
- N. King & A. Beattie & A. -M. Cristescu & P. Weetman, 2001. "Developing accounting and audit in a transition economy: the Romanian experience," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 149-171.
- Riad Abdulraouf, 2006. "La comptabilité en Syrie," Post-Print halshs-00548042, HAL.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 105-124.
- R. H. Parker, 2001. "European languages of account," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 133-147.
- Adela Deaconu & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2016. "Accounting and the state in post-communist Romania," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93.
- Ristea Mihai & Artemisa Calu Daniela & Olimid Lavinia & Guse Gina Raluca & Guse Gina Raluca, 2008. "A comparative study on accounting heredity: the case of ex soviet countries versus other eastern european countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 1445-1450, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:4:y:1995:i:2:p:305-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .