The evolution of the Romanian and Russian accounting charts after the collapse of the communist system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- N. King & A. Beattie & A. -M. Cristescu & P. Weetman, 2001. "Developing accounting and audit in a transition economy: the Romanian experience," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 149-171.
- Riad Abdulraouf, 2006. "La comptabilité en Syrie," Post-Print halshs-00548042, HAL.
- R. H. Parker, 2001. "European languages of account," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 133-147.
- Adela Deaconu & Dan Dacian Cuzdriorean, 2016. "Accounting and the state in post-communist Romania," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 59-93.
- Ristea Mihai & Artemisa Calu Daniela & Olimid Lavinia & Guse Gina Raluca & Guse Gina Raluca, 2008. "A comparative study on accounting heredity: the case of ex soviet countries versus other eastern european countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3(1), pages 1445-1450, May.
- Kim, Oksana, 2016. "The IFRS Adoption Reform through the Lens of Neoinstitutionalism: The Case of the Russian Federation," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 345-362.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:4:y:1995:i:2:p:305-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.