Some reflections on 'The harmonization of accounting within the EU'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Gumb & Philippe Dupuy & Stéphane Jaumier, 2012. "De L'Impact Des Normes Comptables Sur Le Comportement Des Managers : Le Cas Des Trésoriers D'Entreprise," Post-Print hal-00691040, HAL.
- Jordi Perramon & Oriol Amat, 2006. "IFRS introduction and its effect on listed companies in Spain," Economics Working Papers 975, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Patricia A. Goedl, 2012. "Defining the IASB's governance network: a social network analysis," International Journal of Critical Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 30-53.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:21:y:2012:i:2:p:169-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:75-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:6:p:567-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:4:p:304-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:1:p:67-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reacre:v:24:y:2012:i:2:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Heem, 2007. "International accounting standardization : the institutional legitimacy of a private standards setters," Post-Print halshs-00856207, HAL.
- Alistair M. Brown, 2006. "The Financial Milieu of the IASB and AASB," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(38), pages 85-95, March.
- Parmod Chand & Lorne Cummings, 2008. "The Political and Unstable Nature of the IASB's ‘Stable Platform’: Post-Convergence Australian Experience," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 18(3), pages 175-184, September.
- Malsch, Bertrand & Gendron, Yves, 2011. "Reining in auditors: On the dynamics of power surrounding an “innovation” in the regulatory space," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 456-476.
- Christopher Hossfeld & Yvonne Muller & David Alexander & Moritz Pöschke & Lionel Zevounou, 2018. "European Public Interest," Working Papers hal-01936960, HAL.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:2:p:200-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kettunen, Jaana, 2017. "Interlingual translation of the International Financial Reporting Standards as institutional work," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 38-54.
- Caramanis, Constantinos V., 2002. "The interplay between professional groups, the state and supranational agents: Pax Americana in the age of 'globalisation'," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 379-408.
- Carlson, Peter, 1997. "Advancing the harmonisation of international accounting standards: Exploring an alternative path," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 357-378.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:3:y:1994:i:2:p:241-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.