Regulating Audit beyond the Crisis: A Critical Discussion of the EU Green Paper
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canning, Mary & O'Dwyer, Brendan, 2016. "Institutional work and regulatory change in the accounting profession," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-21.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:24:y:2015:i:c:p:105-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:23:y:2014:i:1:p:44-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:6:p:446-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melinda Timea FULOP, 2013. "“To serve the Public Interest”, the main characteristic of Accounting Profession," The Journal of Accounting and Management, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3, pages 27-37, December.
- Christopher Bleibtreu & Stephan Ulrike Stefani, 2013. "The Effects of Mandatory Auditor Rotation on Low Balling Behavior and Auditor Independence," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:1:p:67-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canning, Mary & O’Dwyer, Brendan, 2013. "The dynamics of a regulatory space realignment: Strategic responses in a local context," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 169-194.
- Anna Samsonova-Taddei & Javed Siddiqui, 2016. "Regulation and the Promotion of Audit Ethics: Analysis of the Content of the EU’s Policy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 183-195, November.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:39:y:2015:i:1:p:19-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:20:y:2011:i:3:p:431-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.