The Adoption of IFRS 3: The Effects of Managerial Discretion and Stock Market Reactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De George, Emmanuel T. & Li, Xi & Shivakumar, Lakshmanan, 2016. "A review of the IFRS adoption literature," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:177-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel T. De George & Xi Li & Lakshmanan Shivakumar, 2016. "A review of the IFRS adoption literature," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 898-1004, September.
- Begoña Giner & Francisca Pardo, 2015. "How Ethical are Managers’ Goodwill Impairment Decisions in Spanish-Listed Firms?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 21-40, November.
- Nicola Giuseppe Castellano & Katia Corsi & Roberto Del Gobbo, 2015. "Goodwill Disclosure in Europe. Profiles of disclosing companies," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(2), pages 32-65.
- Carla Carvalho & Ana Maria Rodrigues & Carlos Ferreira, 2016. "The Recognition of Goodwill and Other Intangible Assets in Business Combinations – The Portuguese Case," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(1), pages 4-20, March.
- Lambert Jerman, 2015. "Les Enjeux De L'Application Des Normes Ias-Ifrs : L'Etude Des Preparateurs Des Comptes, Une Perspective De Recherche Encore Inexploree," Post-Print hal-01188736, HAL.
- repec:eeb:15v1n2:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:32-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Escaffre & Réda Sefsaf, 2013. "L'impact de l'évaluation IFRS des écarts d'acquisition sur la gestion des résultats : Cas de la France et du Royaume-Uni," Post-Print hal-00996787, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:263-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .