On the Adoption of Accrual Accounting in the Public Sector: A Self-Evident and Problematic Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:3:p:213-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:3:p:272-285 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:4:p:339-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raffaele TREQUATTRINI & Fabio NAPPO & Alessandra LARDO, 2015. "Accrual Accounting in the Italian Higher Education System: A Case Study," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2015(24), pages 6-25, June.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:4:p:409-422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fawzi Laswad & Nives Botica Redmayne, 2015. "IPSAS or IFRS as the Framework for Public Sector Financial Reporting? New Zealand Preparers’ Perspectives," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 175-184, June.
- Céline Du Boys & Emanuele Padovani, 2016. "Local Reactions To The Financial Crisis: What Influence Of National Context Vs Individual Strategies?," Post-Print hal-01470232, HAL.
- Kathryn Trewavas & Nives Botica Redmayne & Fawzi Laswad, 2012. "The Impact of IFRS Adoption on Public Sector Financial Statements," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 86-102, March.
- Mussari Riccardo, 2014. "EPSAS and the Unification of Public Sector Accounting Across Europe," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-14, December.
- repec:bpj:aelcon:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:137-153:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chandrasiri Abeysinghe & Dinushika Samanthi, 2016. "Accrual Basis and Political Interest in Public Sector Accounting. The Case of a Municipal Council in Sri Lanka," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 58-68, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:18:y:2009:i:4:p:719-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .